365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Good friends know that we all experience things differently. We offer a one year satisfaction guarantee on any Hohm purchase. Yep. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Hohm purchase, you have 365 days to return for a full product refund. That's what friends are for.
Simply contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your return authorization and complete return instructions within one year from your purchase date. An unpaid shipping label will be provided to you. You will be responsible for postage and shipping.
Please note that because we are unable to control the quality of our products sold by unauthorized sellers, unless otherwise prohibited by law, our Satisfaction Guarantee is not available for products purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized internet sites.
The following terms apply:
- Please retain your proof of purchase (receipt, email confirmation) as it is required for all refunds and returns.
- Products must be returned in original packaging.
- Refund will be issued once returned item is received by Hohm (less any original shipping and handling costs).
- This 1 Year Satisfaction Guarantee is limited to original, end-user purchasers or gift recipients in the United States.
- We reserve the right to verify information, require a valid proof of purchase, and to deny guarantee requests at its discretion in cases of suspected fraud or where we conclude that the purchaser has abused the Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We may amend or terminate the Satisfaction Guarantee at any time without notice.
Returns for refunds are processed promptly (within 5 business days of return receipt). Refunds are applied to the original method of payment.
If you have any questions regarding whether a seller is an authorized seller of our products, please contact us at email@example.com.
VESSEL DIFFUSER ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Hohm is committed to quality. Our one-year warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of your Hohm Vessel Diffuser.
GENERAL USE AND CARE NOTES
Always follow proper use and care instructions as outlined in your instruction manual. In the unlikely event that you have trouble with your device, follow the applicable troubleshooting guide for your product. Contact us for further support.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Hohm Vessel Diffuser. Because Hohm cannot control the quality of products sold by unauthorized sellers, this limited warranty applies only to Hohm devices that were purchased from Hohm or a Hohm authorized seller in the United States, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Hohm reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for Products purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized Internet sites.
Each product is covered under one warranty period. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser or gift recipient. (Must retain original purchase receipt/gift receipt/confirmation.) The limited warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires as designated above depending on your device. The warranty period is not paused or extended for any period during which the Hohm device (or any parts thereof) is in repair, or if they are replaced by Hohm during the warranty period.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY?
This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse or misuse; improper care; impact or insertion of foreign objects; vandalism; improper storage; improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair; unauthorized service or repair; application of harmful chemicals; Acts of God, fire, or water; abrasives; negligence; failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions; loss of the Hohm device; alteration; professional use; or commercial use.
By way of examples, this limited warranty also does not cover damages resulting from:
- Failure to use the instructed glass bottle provided, failure to clean the glass oil vessel bottle between uses.
- Cleaning any part of the unit with water or moisture. Be sure to unplug your device and dry it before attaching it again. Do not allow water to get inside the Vessel.
WHAT WILL HOHM DO IF MY DEVICE IS DEFECTIVE?
If you discover a covered defect in your Hohm device before the warranty period expires, contact us and have information available regarding where and when you purchased your product. Before approving the return of your device, our team will attempt to diagnose the problem through our troubleshooting process via telephone or email. If we are unable to resolve the problem during this process, you will need to return your device to Hohm for assessment. For easy troubleshooting, be sure to have your device in hand when contacting us.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges to send your item in for warranty & servicing. We strongly recommend obtaining a tracking number when sending your shipment in for service. Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be clearly written on the outside of the shipment.
- You must provide proof of purchase alongside your device when returning it to us.
- If defective, we will replace part(s) or the entire Hohm device. Customer Care will contact you and keep you updated on the progress of repairs and return shipments.
- If we confirm a failing covered by this limited warranty, we will, at our option, take one of the following actions:
- replace your Hohm device with a device that is the same as or similar to the device you purchased; or
- repair your Hohm device.
- If we find that the failing in your Hohm device is not covered under this limited warranty, we will notify you about the service alternatives that are available on a fee basis. If we find that your Hohm device is not defective or is in proper working order, we will notify you and return your Hohm device to you.
Hohm reserves the right to make changes and improvements to its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such improvements in products previously sold.
There are no warranties which extend beyond those stated herein. Any implied warranties that may be applicable to products, including implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Under no circumstances shall Hohm be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract or strict liability. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
If you have any questions regarding whether a seller is an authorized seller of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a physical copy of this Limited Warranty, feel free to print this webpage, call our Customer Service team at +1 844.224.2532, or write to us at email@example.com, and we’d be happy to send you a copy.